Re: Ricky has to be lying about this one!

Good point Jim. Unless Pitino can upgrade, why get rid of Kenny? And if he
does trade Kenny, what's the plan? To get by with Dana or a rookie (#55
choice)? That's not an improvement. Sometimes you just have to take what
you get and try to improve that. But don't you think that the Knicks will
be out looking for a better pg after the finals? The memory will be fresh,
but then they have some hefty contracts weighing them down with their
current pgs. Maybe not possible to do with that.

We may all want Mercer to stay too and it's going to be interesting to
watch what happens. Some people that would have RP's head if he traded him
will also want his head if he DOESN'T trade him now and Mercer decides to
bolt after next season. It'll be the same folks complaining.

I'm anxious for any action and really, for the season to begin. As much as
I like bball, I can't get excited watching OPT (other people's teams).

Theresa