No Subject

><P>There was a Celtic presence here last night. Kenny Anderson was seen
>courtside, working as a reporter. The Celtics point guard was doing a spot
>for NBA.com. He said Rick Pitino has assured him that the team is not
>trying to trade him ...

Not even trying?!? Nothing?!? Not a single phone call mentioning Kenny?!? I
find this hard to believe. In any case, if the Knicks will just roll over
tomorrow night we can get all the "Really Nice Guy" Spurs articles out of
the way on Saturday and, finally, finally....TRADE RUMORS on Sunday!

Paul M.