Re: THE SPURS

In a message dated 6/23/99 7:06:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

> I'd take the choker, without a blink. What are the Celts running a "Big
>  Brother" do, don't think so. So let's see, we don't like chokers, but
>  like(d) the Chief and his drugs and female beating, Dennis Johnson's wife
>  beating, Lewis's appetite for drugs, Cowan's taxi driving, what was up with
>  that? Battie's dragging of Boston police officers, how bout rape charges
>  for some of our present employees? Larry's illegit kid?

Dan, you ol' curmudgeon you!  <g>
I don't disagree with your overall attitude, but have to pick some nits.
First, Lewis' drug use or lack thereof will probably always be unknown.
What's wrong with Cowens driving a cab? And Bird's kid was born during his
first marriage, if I'm not mistaken.  He just didn't pay any attention to her
after the divorce.
   Also, "Celtic mystique" is fun. Harmless fun.  So what?