Celtics Mystique

>>> Dan Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> 06/23/99 08:02am >>>
The Celtic myth except for their record is just that a myth, a closely
guarded secret, every game I hear the "Celtic Pride" stuff. Baloney. We
and the organization just want winners, no matter what. If your going to
talk the talk, then walk the walk.  <<<

Regarding the asinine comment above...

First of all, it's called "Celtic Mystique," not "Celtic Myth."  Second of all,
speak for yourself about what type of individuals Celtic fans want on the
team.  A theme that has been consistently reiterated on this list by a few
list members who actually bleed green (i.e. - Cecil, Dorine, et al) has
been the need for our young players to both understand and live up to
what the "Mystique" represents.

The fact that you obviously don't understand says a lot about you and
your fan-dom of the Celtics, in my opinion.

Ryan