Re: Myth & Mystique

One more try, nothing else to do. A myth is fictional. The Celtic Mystique
led to the myth that there were Celtic Leprechauns in the Garden for
example. That just putting on green uniform would work. It was talent that
led to the Mystique. Going back to the original thread, do we want choir
boys or basketball players?