Stackhouse

I have never seen a better college player in person.  Well, Karl
Malone and Cotton Nash, but Stackhouse as a sophomore at UNC was a
great all around player.  As stated, his ability to slash to the rim
and make foul shots would be quite a plus for us, and he is a much
better rebounder than Ron.  He shouldn't be a problem on shot
attempts, either, and off the bench would bring great energy.

I think he is a better talent than Mercer.  My only reservation is
his head and I have no knowledge of the real story there.  Rather than
take a second level pf, I would bring in JS and play him at shooting
guard.  He has the talent level to bring many plusses.

Still, I tend to think we are not looking at him seriously.

Cheers,  Gene