There's a tear in my beer

Someone thinks that losing Chauncey Billups is the same as
losing Tim Duncan? Well, that speaks for itself... I maintain
(and proudly) "there's a tear in my beer... (insert Hank
Williams twang here) "

<The Pat Riley quote is correct "No rebounds, NO RINGS"

which is why Phil Jackson may get Charles Oakley to LA.
And why we need Popeye Jones. Or Bo Outlaw. Or someone
other than Pierce to be our best rebounder.

>Holley "Indiana would be a nice fit for Herren, projected to
>go in the middle of the first round. Herren and his wife are
>friendly with Pacers forward Chris Mullin."

This would be a great place for Herren - Mullin also went
through alcohol rehab, and it's good to have that kind of
support around.  Herren's sobriety is key to his success
in the NBA.

Dan Forant, Sr. said:
>After watching the first two games, without Duncan, their average
>at best.

They're far better than the Bulls w/out Jordan. Love Mario Elie.

Mercer for Stackhouse? What are they, nuts?! Bison Dele is
worse. Forget them and give us Jerome Williams!

Anyone know the scoop on Popeye and Pervis' medical outlook
for next season?

 --Ellie