Peter May needs help. Enter Latrell.

>As far as I'm concerned, Bulpett's most valuable quality as a basketball
>writer is not being Peter May (who just laid it all out in yesterday's
>column, first
>deifying Timmy D., then demonizing Walker by calling Duncan the "anti-Antoine",
>among other things).

Actually, if my crazy uncle were going to "lay it all out" and tell you how
he really felt about Antoine, he'd have to finally admit that he's afraid
Antoine might date or, God help us all, marry his daughter. If you think
uncle Peter's hatred/fear of Antoine has become almost pathological,
imagine what his columns would be like if Mater P. was Antoine's agent. I
say, let's finally put Uncle Peter out of his misery and trade Mercer for
Sprewell. That should make his head explode. Or better yet, Sprewell could
marry his daughter.

Paul M.