Celts Suns 1976 5th game

Watched the Championship series 5th game of the 76 series on ESPN Classics.
It was pathetic compared to todays play. I'm sure I saw it then, just don't
remember it much. Bad shooting, bad passing, very mechanical movements.
Hondo had two chances to put it away before overtime and couldn't. I think
they were calling more fouls then compared to now. Cowen's and Silas were a
force then. It was a different game without the 3 point line. Not sure they
could beat the NBA's worst now if matched up.