LAST WORD

My last word on the subject, since this is a Celtics list - but not much to
talk about right now with our Celtics -

The Spurs give me the impression they can turn it up any time they want to.
They are not interested in blowing teams away - just winning.  They don't
have that "Killer" instinct at all.  I've watched parts of some of their
playoff games and all of some, and I get the feeling they can just turn it
up whenever they need to.  The Pacers may be an aging team, but the Blazers
certainly are not - and they handled both with efficiency.  I too admire the
grit of the Knicks, and I think Van Gundy is to be admired greatly, but I
don't think I like the team.

On another note - how many of you think perhaps Jackson is overrated as a
coach?  After all, he didn't invent the triangle offense, right?  K. C.
Jones won big with the Celtics - do you credit him with being a great coach
with the team he had?  Everyone seems to be talking (in the press) about the
Bulls - look how long it's taken the Celtics since they lost all their great
players.  The Bulls are just another team looking to rebuild now - all the
ingredients they had are gone.  Including the most important part - Michael
Jordan.

Dorine