Re:

Bird's wisdom was always get the Chief involved in the game. Rebounding and
shooting. I would like to see Pots get into a rebounding mentality this
season.

The Knicks would give the Spurs a run for the ring if Ewing was healthy,
along w/Johnson. The Spurs can be had. Besides Duncan, their not that
impressive.