RE: Oh boy

Jackson was blessed not just with the arguably the game's greatest player,
but also with another incredibly talented player who not only accepted, but
thrived in a supporting role (Pippen). He also had several willing role
players over the years (H. Grant, B. Cartwright, B.J. Armstrong, S. Kerr),
including the ultimate role player, Dennis Rodman. He never had to deal with
a fight over the ball. It belonged to Jordan, period. Shaq, Kobe and Glen
Rice aren't ball-sharers.

I guess we'll see just how good a coach Jackson is.

Mark