RE: A comment about Mercer

If we could get Baron Davis for the point I would be happy.  Another
possibility I see is Anderson going to New York for Childs in some package
deal.  The Knicks need a real point.

I would like to see us add Wallace or Doug Christie who killed Mercer this
year, plus a draft pick.

On Thursday, June 10, 1999 7:39 AM, Berry, Mark S
[SMTP:mberry@journalink.com] wrote:
> I have to agree that Mercer for the No. 5 pick seems like a bad trade.
Say