Re:

I seem to remember a team dumping it in every play down floor. To either
the Chief or McHale. Think they were the Boston Celtics of past. It was
extremely effective, although Ewing is neither a Chief or McHale talent
wise. Ewing doesn't like to mix it up with the big boys much, mostly a
perimeter game which is one reason he never won a ring.