No Subject

clip..
>Without a healthy Johnson, the next series may just well go 4. New York
>will be back again next season stronger and energized.
clip..

Actually, they won't, and that's one of the interesting things about this
team.  Next year, assuming Ewing is back, they will revert to the same old
Gundy-ball that Gundy wanted to play this year.  Dump it in to Ewing,
everybody stands around and watches him pound it for a while, then turn
around and shoot a fade-away.  I can imagine Spreewell standing on the
perimeter thinking: "I wonder if I can reach his throat..."

Some teams never learn... Just look at the NBA champions for the last
several years..  I don't see any center-dominated teams.  (Of course, then
there are the Spurs...)