Hey Joe, Go Easy On Rasheed

Let's remember Brian Grant was there along with Sabonis eating
up rebounds, and Wallace came off the bench.  He didn't
feel comfortable playing together with Grant, until the
playoffs, when he started and blossomed.

Sure from a pure power forward standpoint, I'd rather have
Grant, but I'd certainly consider Wallace.  Dale Davis
would be okay too, especially if they take Anderson off
the Celtics hands, and include Travis Best in the deal.
Ray