Re: Rogers for Battie

I completely agree on Battie. Pitino for the coming season should try
and sign Battie and Mercer long term and try to trade KA. After all as
configured the C's are identical to Knicks and with team chemistry have
 the potential to go deep into playoffs. I wouldn't change anything,
continuing with the same players will definitely enhance team
chemistry. - Mishra