Re: Steve Bulpett On The New Antoine Walker

>Haven't there been several articles of this nature concerning Walker?

Well, not exactly. If I read the article correctly, this is the first time
someone has actually "seen" him walk into a gym during the summer for a
workout.

>And how do we know, if he understands exactly what his problems
>are?

I'd feel better if someone actually reported seeing him lift a weight, but
since he's no longer a fat blob, and he's actually been seen walking into a
gym, I guess that goes toward answering that question. And the report about
a good looking jump shot?

>We won't see if this is true for another five months.

Now that's the truth.

>So, my attitude was not to take this article too seriously. And
>the period leading up to the draft is one of the two most active
>times concerning trade rumors, so the news during this time is
>geared to rumors and draft status, which is why I mentioned
>Walker being discussed.  If a similar article appears in
>November, the summary will be adjusted...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you're still a cynical wise-ass.

Paul M.