Larry sinking FAST

Any body out there agree with my following assessment of Bird's
coaching ability.
	Larry being completely outcoached badly, I might add by Van Gundy. He
has not made one effective adjustment most likely because he ain't that
smart and really is a lousy coach. Doesn,t it seem funny to any of you
out ther in list land that when he calls a time-out, he has Rick
Carlisle drawing up offensive plays. For those of you out there that
didn't know or don't remember, Carlisle was a Celtic 12th man for years
and by my memory he never saw action in more than 20 games a year. Bird
who was one of the greatest offensive threats ever to play the game is
just flat out too dumb to coach. He can't coach but he can play. Reminds
me of Magic Johnson's attempt at coaching.
	All I can say is thank goodness he coaches the Pacers and not the C's
or we could be in worse shape than we are now. It will all be moot
anyway because IMO Bird will quit coaching after this year to be the GM
and Pres of the Pacers. Pity the poor Pacers.
	For what ever it is worth, I would have loved to see McHale stay with
the C's in some capacity, now there is one sharp dude who obviously
knows what he is doing.

Regards,
Hart