RE: A comment about Mercer

I have to agree that Mercer for the No. 5 pick seems like a bad trade. Say
we get a point guard, do we really want to sacrifice Mercer for an
"insurance policy" for Kenny Anderson? No, if we deal Mercer for the fifth
pick (or for the fifth and 12th picks), we'd better get some player in
return. Oakley? Mark Bryant? Doug Christie?Michael Stewart? John Wallace?

This rumor just doesn't make sense unless another player is involved.

Mark