Re: Jersey Red: Hardaway Not Coming; People Don't Want Mercer Traded

>      Wed., June 9, 1999
>      RED'S WORLD: Belmont had a pair of winners
>      By KEN 'JERSEY RED' FORD
>      <snips>
>
>      I will address the Celtics and the upcoming draft next week. Pitino has
>      six or seven possible moves up his sleeve and some of them are shockers.

A word of advice to all you young people out there: When you see "Jersey
Red" in the subject heading, avert your eyes, pick up your rosaries, your
prayer rugs, whatever, and step away from the light. It's an illusion. The
Prince of Darkness is drawing you near. Be quiet! Listen! Do you hear the
wailing and gnashing of teeth in the background?

Anyway...how many times is this guy going to write about some shocking news
he has coming up "next week?"

Paul M.