Re: Louis Bullock

Warwick wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I think Louis Bullock will be a great NBA player... Not a starter, but
> one of those true great bench players *if* he develops. He has a much
> superior shot than that of Lindsey Hunter and has similar type ball
> handling skills.

I  want to make it as crystal clear as possible (re: my last post
mentioning Louis Bullock) that I'm not the designated "Evil
Satan-Worshiping Ron Mercer Basher" on the Celts list.

In the McDonald's All Star game I mentioned, Ron Mercer frankly looked and
carried himself like the national H.S. Player of the Year that he was, on
a squad with jaw-dropping show-offs like Shareef Abdur Raheem, Kevin
Garnett (wow!), Stephon Marbury, Vince Carter, Antawn Jamison and Paul
Pierce (28 points and the game's ultimate MVP trophy). This was a game
where kids would jump to control a rebound and then swivel 180°
way-the-freak above the rim to touch pass an outlet pass to start a fast
break in the other direction.

All I'll ask of you all is to apply your minds and stop equating Ron
Mercer in NBA value/talent to my "homey" Antoine Walker, you big, smelly,
mofo, punk, sucka', white boyz!

(okay fine, I know well that I sound like an ivy-educated Asian boy who
wants to sound "black").

-----