No Penny, No Cry

from today's NY Post

For example, the night before he [Doc Rivers] was to
be interviewed for the Magic opening, we were together
in Indianapolis for Game 2 of the Knicks-Pacers
series. "They're going to ask you whether you'd
approve trading Penny to the Celtics for Anderson and
Mercer. You better have an answer prepared," I
cautioned.

"I already have one. I like Ron Mercer an awful lot.
But you don't trade a guy who has to be double-teamed
for two guys who don't have to be double teamed,"
Rivers said.