Pacers in Seven

I have to believe New York's luck has run its course.  And the Pacers
will find enough bullets to pull through.  Glad to see several
comments about "the call" that gave New York the game yesterday.
After he hit the free throw, my comment was, "I hate the NBA."  And I
do hate the capricious calls, the "payback" calls, the fouls on
rookies that aren't called on veterans.  Young players drive to the
rim, get bumped and nothing.  That's fine, but let it happen to a
"star" and it's a foul even if there's no contact.  Certainly the refs
aren't that blind.  Two things bum me out on this league:  bums on the
court and bums in stripes.  Not to mention Dave Checketts.

Have a nice day.  Gene

p.s.:  after 50, it's common for one to consult a dictionary; before
50, we like to think we actually know all those words--and how to
spell them; hence, "dilettante"--one who dabbles in art, literature,
etc. in a superficial way.