Terrell Brandon

Minnesota is supposedly looking to offer Terrell Brandon for players
such as Payton or Penny Hardaway. Assuming neither of these are available,
I would imagine they would consider a package of Anderson and Mercer,
especially since they need a shooting guard. It was reported that the
Celtics offered Anderson and Mercer when Marbury was being shopped.

Brandon distributes the ball well and seems like a nice guy to boot.
He's small but I haven't heard that he's a poor defender. He's evidently
not very durable either, though. Perhaps they'd throw in their #6 pick
also.

Alex