Re: Smith, Vecsey on rumors. . .

Interesting thoughts, Tom.  But no way would the Celts
use the #1 pick on Andre Miller (or Terry, whom I
prefer.)  They would trade down for a high lottery
pick and a veteran, or a home for cap anchors.  I
don't like Eschmayer at all.  I don't believe he
should ever start on a playoff team.  Tony should
start before him.

=== message truncated ===