Re: New article/Russell

----- Original Message -----
From: Odegaard, Greg M. <GMOdegaa@RMC.com>
To: 'Bob George' <bgp@lightspeed.net>; Sean MC <SeanMC@sportsfanatics.com>;
Celtics List <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: New article/Russell

> Bob forwards the links to his articles and they are all great and
> appreciated (probably the true best writer on our list), but this one
stands
> out and should be read by us all.  Hate to harp on tradition but for all
you
> nasayers out there, the facts speak for themselves.   Read, and enjoy.
>
> Greg

Thanks Greg...but don't forget the great work done on the game stories by
Bill Cooper :-)  His work is greatly appreciated, his game wrapups are far
better than anything Michael Holley writes on the game.  Holley is good on
commentary, but Bill C is much more thorough and in depth with his post game
analysis.

Thanks again,

Bob G