Re: Sam Smith: Mercer To Bulls For The 5th Pick In 3-Way Trade

Just how CLOSE are they, Warwick?  Just what are you
getting at?

> The Raptors *will not* trade Tracy McGrady under any
> circumstances. The result would
> mean that Vince Carter will leave the Raptors. They
> are closer than cousins, they're
> closer than best friends.

On the subject of this Sam Smith trade, I'm sure it's
something that's been discussed, but it's not value
for us, so we won't do it.  (Who the hell would we
take with #5, anyway?)  UNLESS someone like Orlando
wants a #5 and Kenny Anderson, say -- but I am having
a good time knowing that that that trade too will
never happen, because A) it would be a disaster and
Heaven protects the working girl; and B) because Penny
is maybe the biggest spoiled brat in a league full of
them, and will veto the trade even if Orlando likes
it.  Although stranger things have happened.