Re: armstrong over hardaway...

Penny might prefer to play second banana as outlined in the Orlando Sentinel.
He might flourish with Walker taking all the spears. Walker also might be
able to motivate him. It would be Break City if they ever got the rebound
between Walker and Hardaway's ballhandling and throw in Dana's speed and
Pierce is no slouch also. However, this would force Walker to play the power
forward, at least starting. He could handle his own rebounding when he is in
shape but defensively he will get beat up by bigger 4's. This assumes Dana is
at the point so Hardaway can be at the two. It might be a good combination
between Penny's slashing and posting abilities mixed with Dana's sometimes
on-outside shot. As for the Googs thing, the Suns are going to start getting
a reputation of signing a free agent just to trade them. I don't know how a
All-Star veteran like Googs is going to feel about being traded after just
signing with a team 50 games ago. As for our trade, I like it better than
before. It is intriguing...

DJessen33