Re: Jim Baker: Celts Eye Penny

Where did this come from?  I think Antoine has his priorities in order. I
see a father that wants to spend time with his daughter.  I hope his
priorities in life are (1) God,(2) family, (3)basketball, and what ever
else involves those three.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

 I don't believe
>Antoine's
>"custody agreement" excuse. I'm sure he can take his daughter anywhere
>he
>wants anytime he wants. He just likes to spend his summers robbing
>7/11's
>on the West Side.
>
>Paul M.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]