Re: The Proverbial Bad Penny

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> I guess I was thinking about the "not enough
> basketballs" syndrome, but without Ron and Kenny, I
> guess three big time scorers wouldn't be too many.
> But I still would see ego problems:  Antoine wants to
> be the man and will even take responsibility for
> losses (which Penny won't) and Pierce may chafe at
> being third bananna (so to speak.)

Josh,

But if you remember back to Shaq + Penny days it was Penny that accepted
playing second fiddle to the Diesel and Shaq didn't like him (penny)
getting ANY media attention at all so he left. Funny to see that there
has been no teammate squabbles at Orlando since Penny left but there has
been in Los Angeles with Shaq and Kobe....

Warwick