Re: The Proverbial Bad Penny

I guess I was thinking about the "not enough
basketballs" syndrome, but without Ron and Kenny, I
guess three big time scorers wouldn't be too many.
But I still would see ego problems:  Antoine wants to
be the man and will even take responsibility for
losses (which Penny won't) and Pierce may chafe at
being third bananna (so to speak.)