NBATalk

I found this under the Rumors section of NBA Talk.

(Detroit Pistons)
three-team deal with Boston and Miami that would bring Ron Mercer or Dana
Barros to Detroit. Disposing of Bison Dele or Loy Vaught through trades
might be difficult. The Pistons would have to acquire another center if the
6-foot-11, 260-pound Dele is dealt, and few are available. Dele seems more
likely to stay. The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami, Seattle and Washington
supposedly are interested in Vaught. There have been rumors of a
Vaught-for-Hersey Hawkins trade with Seattle. Likely gone from last season's
team are Korleone Young, Khalid Reeves and Charles O'Bannon.<<<<

What trade could that be?  Do you think it could involve PJ Brown?  I hope
not Jamal Mashburn.

Josh