Re: Smack me, Walker

I think the sense is that good players get stranded on
bad teams where they aren't developed properly.  Look
at Robert Parish.  Or Tony Battie when he was with
Denver.  Or Marcus Camby with Toronto.   There are a
lot of guys today that if they were on good teams with
good teammates a winning atmosphere and top notch
coaching would be really good.  Imagine what Alan
Iverson's game would be like if he played for the
Clippers.   Talent on a good team like New York or
Portland gets utilized and publicized, to use a Walt
Frazierism.