Re: Smack me, Walker

Well, I think the other teams could say the same thing about us.
Dallas had the same record as us the same reason. They're probably
saying, "Ron Mercer didn't help the Celtics become a winner, and
he wants big bucks; why are we giving away our young talent for him?
Samaki Walker has only scratched his potential!"

Alex