Re: Question!

> 2.  Teams can't trade their picks in subsequent years,
> so this wouldn't be until at least 2001.  Don't worry,
> the Mavs will still suck.

Sorry if someone beat me to it.... but, Josh ~ numerous teams have dealt
first rounders consecutive years. I thought that the actual rule in that
was that you weren't allowed to trade draft picks from consecutive years
in the same trade (eg. the Stephon Marbury deal with Ray Allen on their
draft day went wrong because the Wolves violated that very rule thus had
to give up Andrew Lang instead of the pick).
Warwick