RE: Dallas trade

Who asked you anyway fella? I couldn't give a f*** what you think, and don't
even let me start talking about your Momma!

Just kidding :) I dig this list a lot too, makes the grind at the office a
little more bearable...and I also appreciate the fact that flaming is kept
to a minimum, and topics are a little more in depth than whether Kobe's
latest shoe is better than Rodman's signature g-strings (I'm wearing one
right now).

Keep it coming kids.

Simon