Re: dallas trade from Bskball

My question, is it really a Dallas unprotected pick? I mean it really
should
be, considering the non-productivity of Anstey and Walker compared
to Mercer.  But are we really sure?

2nd comment: Won't the power forward position be crowded with
Battie, Anstey and Walker. Does that prompt another deal involving one
of the
power forwards?

4 days to ground zero.....

Ray