Re: Jersey Red Column: One-Dimensional Mercer Likely To Go For Some Future All-Star

This Jersey Red is such a coquette.  Either he made up
the thing about the "future all star" or he has
somebody in mind.  That somebody couldn't possibly be
Samaki Walker, could it?  Who could say he "has future
all star written all over him" about such an
underachieving, injury-prone player as Walker?  Who
then could it be?  One of the lottery picks from this
year?  Ugh!  As the criminal in Dirty Harry said,

"I gots to know!"

=== message truncated ===