Re: three way for Baker?

First thing, minor quibble, Ellison is making $2.8 million this season.
Second thing, I would think the Celtics would be able to get more in
return
for Walker, Mercer, and Barros than Baker, Artest and a $2.8 million
slot.
Even with  Mercer's contract ramifications and base year compensation
problems
of Walker - Even with the acrid smell of desperation in the air.
Pitino has to do better than this deal. And besides been no mention of
packaging both Walker and Mercer - Don't you think Jersey Red would have
blurted something out about it by now.  I refuse to believe that this
deal as
proposed will take place....
Ray