Re: three way for Baker?

Tom,

Good overall analysis except in your senario, the Bulls give up just a 16
pick, Artest and Kukoc and get Walker. That seems like not enough to me. In a
straight up trade if you were the Sonics or the Celts, would you trade Walker
for just Artest and Kukoc or Baker for just Artest and Kukoc. Not enough
coming back, IMO. However, they are one the few teams that has cap room.
Also, I don't think I would be happy with just Kukoc and Barros for Baker
from a Seattle point of view...

DJessen