If we could get Baker for Mercer....

As I posted before,  there is a 3-way deal on the table that would send
Pervis Ellison and either Ron Mercer or Antoine Walker to Chicago, Toni
Kucoc would be sent to Seattle, and Vin Baker would be sent to Boston.  Dana
Barros may also be part of the deal.

I would really like this deal if it we had to give up Mercer and not Walker.
We're not sure if we are going to be able to sign Ron Mercer anyway.  Vin
Baker could be a fan favorite.  He also might be able to play a little
center for us since he is 6'10"
(Same height as Potapenko!)  He would HAVE to be in great shape, and I'm
sure Pitino would force that upon him.

He is one of the few players that would actually like to play in Boston.  If
Pierce can start at shooting guard, and maybe rotate in and out of SF, this
could be the lineup.

PG - Barros(if he's not part of the deal), D.Jones or Turner
SG - Pierce
SF - Walker
PF - Baker
C - Potapenko

I really like this lineup if Pierce can play well at shooting guard.  Maybe
there is somehow that during the game Pitino could change the lineup to this

SF - Pierce
PF - Walker
C - Baker

Then Pierce could go back to his normal position of small forward.

Can someone please come up with some lineups if this trade went through
(reserves included)

Thanks!

Josh