Re: Grant/Fortson

Peter,

The reason the onhoops guy called Fortson the best rebounder is probably
his 48 minute rebounding stat: 19.7 rebounds per 48 minutes, ahead of
Barkley's second place 16.2 rebounds. He also led the league in offensive
rebounds per game. I don't think anyone is saying that Fortson is going
to be the next Barkley, just that his height doesn't necessarily mean that
he can't play power forward.

Alex