Grant/Fortson

DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

>If the Wizard trade Richmond for Hawkins and Ho Grant, they need their heads
>examined. Richmond still has plenty of game but put a fork in Hawkins and
>Ho...

Yeah, stick a fork in a guy who averaged 7 rebounds and 1.2 bpg. Sure wish we
had a washed up old guy like that. Not saying I'd trade Richmond for him, but
c'mon ...

BTW, anybody who calls Danny Fortson "the best rebounder in the NBA" needs to
have HIS head examined. I'm not saying he might not be able to help the
Celtics, but you just can't make comparisons to Barkley, who is a physical
freak. Every undersized power player who's come into the league in the past 10
years has been compared to Charles, and how many have produced like he's still doing?