Agree on Fortson

I agree with Josh O. on Fortson.  He would balance our team out
nicely.  Whatever his height, he appears to have the Barkley
rebounding instinct (not that anyone will ever rebound as well as
Barkey at 6'6") (actually, I bought my son one of those full-size
posters of Charles and marked his growth by it; on the poster Charles
was between 6'5" and 6'6", depending on whether he wore his shoes or
not--when he took them off, they really stunk up my son's room, but
that's another issue).  Back to Fortson: if he has the proper
attitude, he can be a force under the boards and I think he has decent
offensive abilities, also.  I would make the trade based on need and
money.

Gene
(P.S.  I saw and spoke to Charles many years back at an exibition
game in Lafayette, La.  He's no 6'6".  But, at that game were Charles,
Dr. J., Akeem, Sampson, Moses, plus the other great sixers--quite a
crew.)