Re: Whoops I See It Now - Mea Culpas Mea Culpas

In a message dated 7/21/99 9:07:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Well this is truly embarrasing and my apologies to Celtics Steve,  as I
have found the story. My browser apparently gave me the  older cached version
of the July 19 edition, which didn't have the  story. I reloaded, just to be
on the safe side, and today's updated  edition came through with the story.
So, apologies all around. >>

Ditto for me.  I just opened this Email after I responded with instructions
on where to find it from your original Email.

Steve