RE: How about Detlef, y'all?

Having known Det since playing bb with him in HS at Centralia I would think I had died and gone to heaven if he suited up for the green team even for just one year.  I would get myself back there for camp just to pull in some favors and meet the team.  Pinch me I must be dreaming; oh there you go the idea is just too cool and logical and we all know RP wouldn't allow either.  Back to reality and a trip up north to see the new ballpark in Seattle.

Nothing wrong with taking a little trip out of the way to be a part of something important.  Now if I lived in NY it might be somewhat more difficult, but then again I would be able to vote for Billary in the election.

Ain't life grand?

Greg