Mutombo

Various reports state that the Hawks are shopping just about everyone
on their roster, with the exception of Mutombo who they supposedly
can't move because of his $10M salary. Personally, I have a hard time
buying this - $10M doesn't seem much to pay for a Defensive Player
of the Year type center. But if there's any truth to it (perhaps because
Mutombo is 33 and they want to start over?), I'd hope the Celtics would
try to acquire him, offering any package of players not including
Walker and Pierce.

Alex