Celtics

We have all heard that Rodney Rogers is on Pitino's want list.

Does anyone think we have any shot at him with our $2 million exception?

I would rather that than trading him for Battie.

Then we wouldn't have to give Battie up.  I think having Battie and Rogers
at the same type would really help the team.
I'm not sure who will play what position though.  Rogers is a PF and so is
Battie.

Is there anyone that saw the game and can tell me whether Adrian Griffin has
a decent shot at making the team?
I've looked at the box score, but is he smooth?

I went to a Connecticut Pride game a couple months ago, and he could both
shoot the 3 and he has a decent 17 ft jumper.  Did he show that at the game?

Is he a Mercer type player?  If someone had to compare him to someone, who
would it be?  Is he a small forward or shooting guard?

Does anyone know if he will be playing in the Boston Summer League?  I am
going to one of the summer league games in Boston, so then I will give
everone a report on everyone

Thanks!
Josh