RE: Mercer's contract

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Why should Mercer get anywhere close to
Finleys numbers ? He doesn't have close to the overall game Finley (whom
the C's passed for Eric Williams)  does.  Mercer could end up like Joe
Smith or Rick Fox  passing up $5M -$6M a year and ending up at $1M -$2M,
although Fox could have singed with Atlanta for more.

Anderson to the Lakers for Derek Fischer & Rueben Patterson.

Mercer to Portland for Jim Jackson, Cleveland for Anderson  or Detroit for
Stackhouse or

Anderson & Mercer for Starks & Blaylock ?